What happens to my pension scheme if I leave the country?

For questions relating to pension schemes and the possible transfer of entitlements please contact your pension provider directly. Due to reasons of data protection, this information will not be given to third parties.

Links to pension schemes in the federal states may be found on the website of the Joint Association of Professional Pension Schemes.